Thursday, October 27, 2005

A Raya to Remember

This 31.10.2005, I’ll be heading East Coast to my hometown in Tumpat, Kelantan.  It’s going to be a long and memorable drive, 12 hours to be precise.  It’s only two of us this time - me and Intanku.  
Can’t wait to meet my family especially my mum and dad.  My dad has been sick lately due to high blood pressure.  Now he is bedridden.  I hope he will be up and about just in time for Raya.  He is 62 now and the only son left in his family.  All his elder brothers didn’t make it past 70.  Kinda scary when it comes to think about it.  I guess it’s in the bloodline and I can’t hide or run away from it.  I love my dad so much, how I wish that I could be a little closer to him.  
This time I promise myself to make it a Raya to remember.

No comments: