Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Last of The Mohicans

Spent two hours last night watching “The Last of the Mohicans” again.  I lost count already how many times I‘ve watched the movie.
It’s a 1993 (?) production directed by Michael Mann and starring Daniel Day-Lewis and Madeline Stowe.  It is one of the many movies starring Daniel Day-Lewis that I enjoy watching time and again.  In my opinion, he is at his macho best in the movie and his acting is superb. Those who haven’t watched the movie at least once, go buy yourself the DVD.  Trust me, you’ll never regret it.  
If after watching the movie you think otherwise, just write to me for a refund!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a 1992 production. I enjoyed it just as much, and I don't mind watching it again. I like the theme music too, and one radio talk show host uses that piece of music in his show. Hubby hasn't seen it, so we might get the dvd one of these days.