Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Same old bulls

Woke up at seven this morning.  Usually I would get out of bed thirty minutes later.  But this was a different morning altogether.  Someone on the TV’s morning edition was talking about fuel price increase.  RM0.30 to be exact.  What the ..!!!  I sprang out of bed almost instantly!  The best wake-up call I have ever had my entire life!!!  Thanks BN but no thanks.
What we need is a better living, not some fairy tales that we are among the most affluent nations, that we can achieve almost anything, that we Malaysians “BOLEH”!
All I need is a decent living where necessary stuff is affordable.  All I need is a new government!  Now that I regret making a wrong decision the last General Elections.  I will not make the same mistake again.  The government is taking us for granted, forgetting that we were the ones that chose them to be our reps.  Now they are forgetting and it’s time we showed them who the boss is.  What happens with the notion “Government from the people, by the people, for the people”?  It looks to me like “Government from the people, by the people, but for the select few”!  
They make a promise that there will be no more price increase until next year.  But for god’s sake, it’s thirty sen!!! The biggest single price increase since I could remember.  Shame on you.  Shame on you.  Shame on you people who side with the government and allow them to hold you by the balls!
I can understand it if PETRONAS is losing money subsiding fuel for people. But last year they made some cool 20 billion plus in profit.  
Soon there will domino effects on other consumer goods.  It’s going to be ugly.. very ugly!

No comments: